New Horizons Career Training
Knowledge is Power
Career training at New Horizons New Orleans will supply you with the skills needed for a variety of careers in the IT industry. New Horizons has experienced educational consultants to help customize a career training program that matches your specific career goals and leverage your past work experience.
Why New Horizons New Orleans?
Over the last 26 years, New Horizons computer training has led the way in helping over 25 million students transform their lives and careers. Learn more about the New Horizons Training Advantage
and how we can help you today prepare for an exciting IT career.
View our New Horizons 2011 Career Development Program Guide
Entry-Level IT or Office Professional
Career training for entry-level IT positions such as Help Desk or Computer Technician will take approximately four to six months to complete and requires no prior IT experience.
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Specialist
- Help Desk Technician
- Office Specialist
- Web & Graphic Design Specialist
Mid-Level IT Professional
New Horizons Career Training is perfect for entry-level or mid-level networking professionals. Typical programs take four to six months to complete. Although no prior experience is required, some experience with desktop support and maintenance is ideal.
- Cisco Network Associate - Cisco CCNA Career Training
- Cisco Specialist Program
- Information Technology Professional 1
- Information Technology Professional 2
- Information Technology Professional 3
- Information Technology Professional 4
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SQL Server
- Network Security Specialist
- Project Administrator
- Server Technician
Pursue your certification and career goals for medical billing and coding with New Horizons . Typical programs take six to twelve months to complete.
- HCIM - Medical Front Office/Physician & Hospital Billing & Coding
- HCIM - Medical Front Office Assistant & Physician Billing Program
- HCIM - Medical Front Office Assistant Program